Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daily Candy on Access Hollywood Live!



Just yesterday I was at the NBC Studios in Burbank at the crack of dawn to tape this segment on Access Hollywood Live, the "12 Must Haves for 2012".  Suchin Pak, former MTV VJ, is now a spokesperson for Daily Candy, and came up with the idea.  I was helping out a friend by modeling for this, so we can consider this my "tv modeling debut". ;) They needed "real" models... that's me!  I love Daily Candy as a source for insider knowledge on all things fashioney.  They are responsible for a lot of my favorite sample sale finds, like my $5 Mike and Chris jacket, or my $20 long cashmere sweater from James Perse.  I put in my time with all the other LA girls when I lived there, sometimes waking up a little too early on a Saturday morning to wait in line for a good deal, but it was always worth it.  Thanks, Daily Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment